Sugar Addiction Be GONE!
Sugar, sugar addiction, and sugar's health impacts are a challenge in our culture. Many weight loss conundrums are related to a sugar addiction and the health impacts of sugar in the body.
Sugar is added to most packaged food products increasing peoples addiction to this refined substance. And yet... the manufactured food world wants to convince you that sugar is not a problem.
Sugar contributes to obesity, inflammation, diabetes, insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular disease, cancer, and so many more health issues. These health issues can be easily remedied by food and lifestyle habit changes.
Tempt your sweet tooth to join this one week course that will have you saying goodbye to sugar and all its negative impacts in your life. You will learn:
- What sugar is,
- the many forms of sugars,
- why it is so addicting,
- how sugar is damaging to body,
- how to butt kick sugar out of your life (specific steps to take to KISS Sugar GoodBye & Good Riddance! With LOVE, of course) , and
- ways to add “sweetness” to your life without adding sugar.
1. Invest in this 1 week course, today, at your decided donation investment:
2. Email me and tell me the class you purchased, I will send the home study course link as soon as I receive the email. This is not an automated system so please be patient with my 1 woman biz. I will send, with much love & support for you on your healing journey, the next time I am at my laptop. Hugs, Paula
Downloadable products are the copyrighted intellectual property of Paula Youmell, RN, Wise Woman Nurse™ and intended for the Home Study course buyer or Paula's health coach clients only. The course content, the link sent in your email, YouTube links / web addresses, issuu web addresses to the PDF files, and the web address of the secret home study course pages are not to be shared with any outside parties unless you have requested and been granted permission from Paula Youmell, RN.
Thank you for maintaining my privacy. With LOVE & Deep Compassion for You on Your Healing Journey, Paula