Nourishing Our Body Cells; Nourishing Our Female Energy
"In Our Every Deliberation, We Must Consider the
Impact of Our Decisions on the next Seven Generations."
From the Great Law of the Iroquois Nation
In this week's module we explore concepts around whole food nutrition and the impact of our choices and lifestyle on our cellular health and our femaleness.
To access my basic Whole Foods for Cellular Health video, (extra learning is in store for you!), click here. You will be led to an educational page on my website:
Whole foods are the foundation for your personal, physical healing plan. The video is at the bottom of this whole foods educational page.
Enhancing Cellular Health
Making organic food more budget friendly: Seek out local farmers (even one who are not USDA certified organic) BUT you question their growing practices and are comfortable with their commitment to growing food in rhythm with nature. Conversation & making friends with your farmer(s) is some of the best relationships you can create for yourself and your family.
Questions and comments are always welcome!
1. I’m going out for magnesium & a whole food multi Vite tomorrow at NatureTyme. I like what you said about stomach acid & I need to work on the chronic reflux I’ve battled with. Just got off Nexium after 20 years but still need the right foods. Posted by Ame'
A. Get a good brand of the magnesium and vites. Solgar's magnesium citrate (or another high quality brand) and look for whole food vites. Are you going to the health food store I taught the class at in Syracuse, forget the name.
2. Thank you for week 2, Paula! Everything you say makes so much sense :)
I have been craving chocolate for the past two days! (Period starts in a few days). I am fairly certain that I am experiencing adrenal fatigue because of a variety of symptoms. Aside from whole foods, what else can I do to help my poor, tired adrenals?
Much love! Posted by Jennifer
Adrenal Love (whole body love!) Suggestions:
- Breathe Jen Breathe!
- Sleep before 10 PM and 8 hours sleep per night.
- Whole Foods, say goodbye to sugar.
- Keep hydrated.
- More healthy lifestyle thoughts
- An herbal formula that nourishes the adrenals: mullein & nettles are 2 good herbs.that need to be in the formula. I am going to look for one or two now...
- Lots of hugs, self-hugs, etc.
- Will also send you some acupressure points to use for adrenals.
- Craving chocolate can be a magnesium deficiency. See above.
- Gratitude for the moment's, the day's, blessings. XOXOX Paula
To purchase in order they are in the picture: (all companies I share their herbal products with you are companies I know, trust, recommend to clients, and use their products myself.
Acupressure point for stress, addiction, adrenal health, cravings, etc.
Downloadable products are the copyrighted intellectual property of Paula Youmell, RN, Wise Woman Nurse™ and intended for the Home Study course buyer or Paula's health coach clients only. The course content, the class page link sent in your email, YouTube links / web addresses, issuu web addresses to the PDF files, and the web address of the secret home study course pages are not to be shared with any outside parties unless you have requested and been granted permission, in writing, from Paula Youmell, RN.
Thank you for maintaining my privacy. With LOVE & Deep Compassion for You on Your Healing Journey, Paula