Embracing the Maiden Years
This Jaine Rose art work is aptly titled Bright Blessings.
When we all embrace our menarche, our entry into our Maiden Menstrual years as a bright blessing, female energy and all energy on this planet will shift.
“You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection.” Buddha
VIDEO Slide Shoe
Your bonus learning pdf file for Moon 3, click here: Moon 3.pdf
Reaching for the Moon is a wonderful book for young girls coming into puberty, just starting their menstrual years, or any female wanting a sweet and gentle introduction to loving her menstrual cycle. This book’s information might be a good idea for males as well. When both genders understand how each other’s bodies function it can make some common relationship issues (differences in sex drives, etc.) more understandable.
In an email conversation with Lucy Pearce, today (May 19th, 2015) I was telling Lucy this:
I have 2 sons, 13 and 16, and they have known about, seen, and communicated with me about the moon cycle from the time they could ask questions.
I wish this open energy for all sons and daughters to make a gentler planet for all.
3 comments so far
1. A website in the UK to buy cotton menstrual pads: http://www.moontimes.co.uk/ (shipping might be crazy?) Rachael is the compiler (and a fun female) of the information, essays, and such in the book: Thirteen Moons
Other places to purchase natural & safe menstrual products: (I have some of both in unbleached, organic cotton. Both brands have their pros & cons.
2. 5/22/15 I was reading below information this AM and thought what a nice addition to add here as I am always encouraging the use of stinging nettles. How to properly brew tea will be covered in Moon School Module 6. For now... keep tea covered while steeping. Cheers!
Healing PMS and Menstrual Problems with Nettle Tea
Written by Jing J. of Cycle Harmony The spring is here. I’ve been thinking about doing a spring-cleanse with nettle tea all winter. And now the time has finally come. Why have I been so jazzed about it? Because I’ve learned that nettle is not only an excellent spring tonic, but also a wonderful remedy for women’s menstrual problems.
1. Nettle safely and gently cleanses the body of metabolic wastes by promoting the excretion of wastes through the kidneys. This, by itself, will guarantee a lighter mood and more vibrant energy.
2. It also cleanses your liver and enhances the liver’s ability to process estrogen more effectively, which reduces PMS symptoms. Liver qi stagnation is a common cause of PMS. (My Addition: We will get into gentle liver cleansing in Moon School Module #8)
3. Rich in iron, nettle is a natural blood builder. It’s an excellent herb for anemia and fatigue, especially in women.
4. Nettle is often recommended for excessive menstrual bleeding. This means that it can reduce the length of your period and the severity of cramps, and make your flow lighter.
5. As a diuretic, nettle increases the secretion and flow of urine, helping with fluid retention and bladder infections.
6. Symbolically, nettle represents the ability to draw clear boundaries and protect oneself. This comes up as an issue for many women during the pre-menstrual phase of their cycles, when irritability, frustration and anger often occur.
Posted by Paula Youmell ADMIN on 22 May 2015 at 08:39 am
3. A student's artist work while listening to Moon School, a bit of work on the 2nd and 7th chakras!
As a well season RN in OB/GYN care, I have always recommended that females steer clear of hormonal birth control because of the impacts of synthetic hormones in the body, altering and stopping women's natural monthly cycle, etc. Better to educate yourself about the natural rhythms of your body and how to work with your cycle and your partner to prevent pregnancy.
Downloadable products are the copyrighted intellectual property of Paula Youmell, RN, Wise Woman Nurse™ and intended for the Home Study course buyer or Paula's health coach clients only. The course content, the class page link sent in your email, YouTube links / web addresses, issuu web addresses to the PDF files, and the web address of the secret home study course pages are not to be shared with any outside parties unless you have requested and been granted permission, in writing, from Paula Youmell, RN.
Thank you for maintaining my privacy. With LOVE & Deep Compassion for You on Your Healing Journey, Paula