*Wise Woman Nurse® Yoga for Your Health & Healing Lifestyle
*Wise Woman Nurse® Yoga is the Yoga that I practice daily, moment by moment, pose by pose, on or off my mat. It is a peaceful, soothing, and technicolor blend of my nursing/health & fitness teacher wisdom, nature based spirituality - my living in rhythm with the earth, and my yoga teachings all woven together in a beautiful tapestry I call my "Earthy Yoga Lifestyle." Using the Breath & the Body for Self Transformation
Wise Woman Nurse® Yoga uses the Movement Magic of Yoga to nourish body, mind, & spirit.
- Private Sessions: 1 to 2 hour sessions, your choice, to create your personal Yoga Health & Healing Plan. Your home or mine. OR
- Yoga Celebrations - Host a 1 1/2 to 2 hour Yoga Celebration Session at your home or another happy space, to introduce family and friends to the nourishing & healing benefits of a personal Yoga practice.
Contact Paula for information and to book your Wise Woman Nurse® Yoga Healing Sessions or Celebrations. I am a tool to support your finding this peaceful space in your life.
Paula's *Wise Woman Nurse® Yoga Training & Experience:
- 25+ years of Yoga experience
- 18+ years of daily Yoga asana practice
- 26+ years of Personalized Health Education & Fitness Training with clients
- Syracuse University: Master's degree in Physical Fitness w/concentration classes in body alignment, exercise physiology, & moving meditation-relaxation
- Yoga: Eclectic Training in Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, & Flow Yoga
- Yoga Inversions 101: How To Do Handstands, Headstands & More With Ease
- 200 Hour YTT with Michelle Young of My Vinyasa Flow
- Energy Medicine Yoga 8 week course with Lauren Walker
- Intro to Shamanic Journeying, Deborah Miller of Earth Rhythm Wellness, Ogdensburg, NY
- Sacred Science Secrets of the Ancient Healers: Sacred Plant Spirit Medicine & Shamanic Wisdom from Indigenous Elders-Wisdom Keepers, Ethno-botanists, & Archaeologists.
- Art of Becoming the Soul, William Meader
- 25+ years of studying & living the rhythms of a nature based spirituality (seriously, doing this all of my life but as kids we don't consciously realize it)
- See My Story page for details of plant spirit medicine and various other components of my life that contributed to my developing Wise Woman Nurse® Yoga
Yoga articles, by Paula, to inspire your cultivation of a yoga practice & lifestyle:
*Wise Woman Nurse® Yoga is the style of yoga that I created and practice daily, moment by moment. It is a peaceful, soothing, and technicolor blend of my nursing/health & fitness teacher wisdom, nature based spirituality - my living in rhythm with the earth, and my yoga teachings all woven together in a beautiful tapestry I call my Earthy Yoga Lifestyle.
To learn more from my Earth Based, Natural Healing education please visit my home study courses (all courses are donation based to nurture the spiritual growth of all interested students):
School Of Self Healing: Using Nature's Wisdom, Medicine, & Rhythms to Heal Body, Mind, & Spirit through food, movement, yoga, herbs, & natural healing principles.
♀ MOON SCHOOL: Learning feminine wisdom, from menarche to menopause & beyond, through the rhythms of nature and how they relate to your body over the rhythms of life's journey.