Females: Know what you are putting in and on your body. The mucous membranes of the vaginal area are very sensitive and blood rich tissue. This means the blood circulation in this area pulls toxins into your blood stream easily.
Consider using organically grown cotton made pads and tampons, organic cotton reusable pads, sea sponge tampons, moon cup /menstrual cups. I will post sites to learn and possibly purchase from below.
Article to read on Roundup toxic pesticide in your menstrual care products:
Products that are clean, chemical free, and most are reusable to prevent more garbage pile up in the world:
- Reusable pads and tampons: http://gladrags.com/product/240/Jade-%26-Pearl-Sea-Sponge-2-Pack.html
- Reusable pads and tampons: http://www.moontimes.co.uk/
- Reusable pads and tampons: http://lunapads.com/
- Reusable pads and tampons: http://gladrags.com/
- Just one brand of menstrual cup: http://divacup.com/
- Sea Sponge reusable tampons: http://gladrags.com/product/240/Jade-%26-Pearl-Sea-Sponge-2-Pack.html
- Disposable organic pads & tampons (great for travel when carrying reusable used menstrual pads is not convenient): http://www.natracare.com/products/
What is a menstrual cup? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_cup
Awesome book on natural menstruation and feminine energy; much healing information from many wise women (AND all of the book $$$ goes to supply women in 3rd world countries with safe menstrual care products, how cool is that!?)
Check this book out and You will be glad you did... share with all your female friends until the page edges are tattered and torn with love and wisdom sharing!
Want to learn more about your beautiful female self and your connected-ness to the moon and all life?
♀ MOON SCHOOL: An 8 week eCourse for all females no matter where you are in your life cycle. Relearning the beauty of female ways from menarche to Wise Woman Menopausal years. A beautiful way to reclaim your life force power and wisdom as a female. Click here for more information.
Love & Light to you as we care for self, others, and the planet as a whole living being, Paula