Raspberry Pie... NO Cooking!
Make and enjoy this pie with any fresh berries: strawberries, black-raspberries, blueberries, black berries, bunch berries...
Play with the crust ingredients to make it your own... coconut flour perhaps?
All ingredients are organic... local, eh, nah. : ) Well, the honey, maple syrup, & raspberries are very local. GMO Free? You Bet 'cha!
- 1 cup dried figs
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons golden flax seed ground into meal
- 2 tablespoons local raw honey
- Put all ingredients into a food processor.
- Grind and blend until the dough begins to stick together.
- Press into a pie plate, about 9" one
- Set crust aside
- 6 cups mixed fresh berries
- 1/2 cup chia seeds, grind them first
- 1/4 cup dark maple syrup
- 2-3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch or two of nutmeg
- Put all ingredients into a food processor using only 4 cups of the berries.
- Blend together well.
- Add last 2 cups of berries & blend in quickly.
- Pour into the crust.
- Put in fridge until ready to eat.
Top with real whip cream, or not, and enjoy.