Uterine Reproductive Tract Tonic
Female Reproductive Tonic Tincture
- 1/3 cup each of the dried cut herbs: Stinging nettle, red raspberry leaf, and rec clover blossoms.
- Place herbs into 8 ounce jam jar.
- Fill jar to generously cover the herbs with 100 proof vodka, preferrably an organic or small batch high quality vodka.
- Cover the jar and allow to sit for 1 month in a cool, dark place. I set it just inside my drinking glass cupboard so I remember to shake the jar daily.
- After 1 month, strain the liquid out of the herbs. Press the wet herb mash to get as much of the liquid out as possible.
- Bottle your tincture in a brown, glass bottle.
Dose: 30-40 drops three times daily.
Use: General uterine / reproductive tract tonic and cell nourishing tincture.