Celeriac LOVE Update
I am determined to create celeriac lovers out of you! The below saute' was made with 100% Kent Family Growers veggies and Kerry Gold butter from Ireland (not very local but I am having a tough time finding local butter from grass fed cows!).
1. Gently saute' onions in much yummy butter, 2-3 minutes.
2. Add grated celeriac and saute' gently for 2-3 minutes.
3. Pop in some chunks of frozen red peppers and green beans (Thank you Megan Kent for putting these veggies up!).
4. Crush one large clove of garlic and stir it all up.
5. Cover cast iron pan & turn off heat.
6. Finish making my root veggie slaw, the rest of dinner selections, and serve up the yummy celeriac dish, see below!
My Advice: LOVE your celeriac. It will LOVE you back!
Check out the Kent's interview on North Country Public Radio!
PS For those of you who have been following my lust of root veggies, fear nothing, I have not abandoned my love for the humble beet!