Are you pestered with nasty plantar warts? They can be painful, irritating little villains on the bottom of our feet.
Below you see my son's foot plastered with several plantar warts and a big cluster on the ball of his big toe.
Here you see his foot with thin slices of raw, fresh garlic (organic and local, from Birdsfoot Farm, of course!).
How these warts got so out of control you ask? They inhabited a teen's foot. He never bothered to tell me until the collection had become overwhelming.
Here is how we managed to get rid of them in just about 2 weeks time.
Night Time Wart Therapy:
- place thin slices of raw, fresh, local, organic garlic over each wart.
- Apply duct tape to hold warts in place.
- Apply thin, well fitting cotton socks to kid's foot.
- Send kid to bed.
Day Time Wart Therapy:
- After showering put 1 drop of essential oil onto each wart.
- Sit still until essential oil dries on foot.
- Get dressed and head out for the day.
Repeat Night Time and Day Time Wart Therapy until the warts literally peel off in layers. Underneath will be beautiful, new, pink skin. This wart be gone process took about 2 weeks and was relatively painless. Well, except for the groaning and moaning of a 13 year old because I was making him take care of these viral buggers.
This garlic and essential oil therapy would work on regular skin warts as well.