Whole Foods, Whole Health, Holistic Health * Thursday, September 25
What is whole food, why eat it, how to make changes in your life including the why's of eating seasonally and locally, and how eating whole foods will heal your body from the cellular level. Health care providers and healers are partners to guide and support you on your healing path; be the healer that brings holistic health into your whole being.
Natural Foods Know How * Thursday, October 2
An information session on how to know what foods really are natural and not just marketing. Real food not food hype (includes navigating food labels handout.)
Healthy Menu Prep * Thursday, October 9
How to prep healthy meals for the week, how to shop for healthy foods. Shopping and eating seasonally and locally.
White Sugar Blues * Thursday, October 16
What sugar is, forms of sugars, why so addicting, how sugar is damaging to body, how to butt kick sugar out of your life, ways to add “sweetness” to your life without adding sugar.
Gut Health * Thursday, October 23 (different location!)
What creates and destroys healthy gut micro-organisms, how to optimize diet and lifestyle for top notch gut & whole body health.
Proteins, Carbs & Fats * Thursday, October 30
What they all are, why we need them, and where to get them (healthiest food choices.)
Detox Nourishment Diets * Thursday, November 6
What they are, why they work, how to implement simple and more involved detoxes.
Gluten Free Eating & Loving It * Thursday, November 13
Many people find that they are unable to tolerate the proteins found in gluten-containing grains. For anyone curious about Celiac Disease, gluten intolerance, and all the current talk around eating gluten-free.
* Skip two weeks for the holidays *
Divine Weight Loss * Thursday, December 4
Wellness not weight loss in food choices, crowding out mindless eating, adding in healthy options.
This series is designed to give a solid overview of the many topics I may address with you as your personal health coach, but at a "group rate" -- and with both group privileges and restrictions: there will be plenty of time for Q&A, though not in a private setting, and moderated in a fashion that flows for all participants in the classes.
All classes in the ongoing series are 1-1/2 hours long and include a slide show that will also be emailed to all participants as well as various educational handouts. Follow up information will be tailored to also address the health concerns of participants in the session.
Registration, Admission & Series Details
- There is a $22 general admission, $40 per couple/family member, per session for overhead/material fees and to benefit Local Living Venture workshop creation.
- Registration for this informative workshop series is recommended in advance at LocalLivingVenture@gmail.com. .
- Walk-in's are welcome at each session at 6:15 pm on a first come first served basis.
- A discount amounting to two-plus entire classes free is available for attendees who register for the full Whole Health and Healing Academy series. Payment in advance is preferable, but arrangements can be made. Admissions paid in this past Spring's sessions will count towards Autumn discounts!
- The Full Attendance rate is $150 individual, $280 couple for all 9 sessions or pay as you go at $22 per person, per session as noted above.
- Certificates of Accomplishment are awarded to all participants successfully completing six or more sessions.
- Email us (Local Living Venture) to RSVP for your spot -- reservations are not required but are suggested.
- Please include your phone number(s) and the number in your party and we will forward you all pertinent information. LocalLivingVenture@gmail.com
We look forward to seeing you and creating amazing, vibrant health for everyone!