I recently created the above image and idea I am calling R-A-C-K-ing up Health to remind people how easy the return to vibrant health is. When we follow life's plan, the natural laws of the earth and universe, our health flows freely.
I was thinking about this very concept as I was picking black raspberries at my Mom & Dad's home on Saturday morning. I began picking them planning to take them to my home and share the bounty. My kids were gone for the weekend so instead the hand to mouth experience began.
By the time I left my parent's home I bet I had picked and eaten, sharing with my good buddy Basil of course, a quart of these juicy delicacies. That is some powerful and colorful nutrition based upon the stains on my hands, face, tongue, lips, and teeth! (The picture below is Basil and I on a little north country Hornbeck canoeing excursion.)
The thoughts of vibrant, live food kept passing through my mind and how much nutrition and life force energy our bodies receive when we pick and eat food immediately. Ah yes, the grace of local food, raised by ourselves or a conscious thinking farmer, brought to our tables within a short time frame to fill our body cells with nutrition and our entire being with chi energy.
When we pick plant based food from its life source, its source of life force energy, that plant based food begins to die. The longer the time span between plucking or pulling the food from its source, the less nutrition and life force energy remain available to nourish your body. Grow, pick, and buy local for the most cell enhancing nutrition and life force energy infusion you can gift your body with.
To find local farmers here in Northern NY State: www.gardenshare.org
To find local farmers wherever you are: www.localharvest.org
Jump down below those gorgeous berries for a bit more life enhancing advice and a yummy, iced coffee recipe.
Eating fresh food is but one way we can enhance our life force energy and cellular health. Try these natural habits for increasing your vibrancy:
- deep breathing in a relaxed and peaceful way
- walks in the woods and time spent in nature (remember, you are nature)
- acupuncture and energy healing methods
- take a swim in an Adirondack lake
- love with your whole heart
Added July 16th...
- Fun Loving Spontaneity increases Life Force Energy. See the words of wisdom, below, from Shelby Connelly, Five Elements Living, Colton, NY
Ingredients for spontaneity:
- The ability to let go: Take a deep breath and jump. The chores and routine will await your return.
- Knowing life is short: No one ever lays on their death bed wishing they had worked more.
- A friend to push you off the edge: Every women needs a "Thelma" to her "Louise". Oh girls just wanna have fuu-un! (Cindy Lauper is my hero.)